Error on some pages after upgrading to Version 1.6.4

After upgrading I was no longer able to access a group of pages (all with the same basic setup). This is the error that I received:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /home/content/s/l/u/slu3031/html/network/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/includes/row.php on line 1

sample page: http://powerfulyou.com/network/chapters/ct-southwest/

Thanks

Hey Sue,

Thanks for getting in touch! Ok, looks like you have a memory limit mitigated by your hosting company. In order to rectify that, give them a quick shout, mention the error and they’ll be able to raise your allotted memory. Let us know how that goes and if you have any issues after the fact.

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy - How do I downgrade. The pages all worked before the upgrade. I will also contact my hosting company.

Hey Sue,

Which version do you have of our plugin? i.e. Standard, Pro, etc.

Best,
Billy

Pro version 1.6.4 - Thanks!

Hey Sue,

Just emailed across the previous version for you. Let me know how it goes with your hosting as well whenever you give that a shot!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy - I upgraded my server with more memory. Still having problems. Seems the new version is now causing conflicts with some of my other plugins:
wp user frontend
Text Blocks

If I deactivate them, there are no problems.
(they were all working fine before the upgrade)
Thanks for your help.

Hey Sue,

Just wondering if these are the plugin you’re using so we can play around with it?
WP User Frontend
Text Blocks

Ben

Hi Ben,

I am using WP User Fronted currently and downgraded to an earlier version (2.3.7) so it would work.
I got too many errors with Text Blocks so I deleted it and am using a similar plugin called “Blocks” and it seems to work fine.

Also, I downgraded bb to 1.6.3.4.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!