Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted so I cannot edit

I’m getting an issue trying to edit page with the following

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /var/sites/f/firestarterpeople.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/FLBuilderModel.php on line 1998

How can I recover the page. I’m using Tablepress plug-in (shortcodes) on the page would there be a conflict

Hi Darron,
See if this thread helps…
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/install-error-message-says-plugin-exceeds-max-filesize-directive/
Dave

Hey Darron,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issues! Did David’s suggestion work for you? Let us know if you need anything further and we’ll go from there!

Best,
Billy

Nopen I’m afraid not…I tried creating a new page - which worked ok with the table press shortcode - in case of conflict; I’ve updated the plugin. But that page (and duplicate draft) is still bringing that error. I’m not sure what settings to change as I’m not having problems uploading the plugin - it’s just that page.

Sorry to hear, Darron. Would you mind sending me temp admin access as well as FTP info if possible? The link to the specific page would help as well. Please use private reply when doing so and I’ll take a look!

Best,
Billy