Firefox issue displaying equal height columns with large images in columns

Latest Mac OS X, BB plugin, and BB Theme.

When creating a 3 row column with a larger image that will more than fill the Column width, Safari and Chrome display properly with the Column height set to either Equal or not Equal. Firefox has problems displaying the proper column widths when the Column height is set to Equal and with an image in a Column that is wider than it’s Photo container.

It’s hard to visualize so here is a test site you can check in Chrome and then Firefox.

Hey Doug,

Yep, I am getting the same on Firefox. Would you mind shooting me temp admin access so I can look at the settings you have going for that first row? Just want to do a bit of testing, but it’s safe to assume this will most likely need to be a bug report. Thanks for reporting it!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Doug,

Thanks! It looks like Ben already issued a bug report for this so we’ll get it looked at soon! Thanks for finding it! :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy

Just an FYI regarding this. It only displays badly in Firefox when adding some amount of pixels to the Column Left and Right margins. When the Column margins are left alone, Firefox displays normally.

Hey Doug,

I tested this on the latest version of FF on OSX and am not seeing the issue (sreenshot below). Can you let me know what version of FF you’re seeing this on?

Thanks!
Justin

Justin,

Sorry I had changed the settings earlier today to test something else. I restored a backup from the 21st and you should see a difference in Firefox now. I’m running the latest Mac OS X Firefox.

Thanks.
Doug

Thanks, Doug! It looks like the issue is that the column margins aren’t correct in FireFox with equal height columns. Is that correct?

Justin,

That’s correct. Also, it seems to only happen when an image is in the Photo module that is wider than the column. Look at the second row with the same settings as the first row, but the second row has the small thumbnail image instead of the large image. The second row displays fine in Firefox.

Doug

Thanks, Doug! I’ve filed a bug report so we can get this fixed in the next release.