Fix Needed: To Make Page builder work on Tablets & Mobile Devices?!

Hello,

I have beaver builder Agency version, and I’m curious if there is any way i can make beaver page builder mobile friendly (to work on mobile devices or tablets)?

I have tried to use it on my phone, i can see the page builder loading but with the modules menu taking all my screen with no room to see the actual page that i’m editing, and also i assume because it’s a drag & drop builder it will be impossible for anyone to edit their page using Beaver page builder on any mobile device.

I’m sure you guys can come up with a fix, if this can be done that will be a great feature, and it will provide more friendly user experience.

Please let me know your opinion & if there is anything i can do to fix this at the mean time.

Thank you,
Andrew Rezk

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch! While the page builder modules, layouts, etc. all are mobile friendly, actually using the page builder on a mobile device to build out pages or edit isn’t mobile friendly and that is by design. We didn’t really think people would be editing sites on a mobile device, but I suppose that could be something to look into if it is important to users. Feel free to add this as a feature request and we’ll take a look! Unfortunately, in the meantime, there isn’t a fix for that as it is more of a core code issue.

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Thanks alot for your reply.

I agree that most people won’t think of editing their sites on mobile devices, but for editing single pages or publishing new posts, people some times use wordpress on their mobile devices specially bloggers who update their sites all the time with new blog posts.

I thought that would be interesting feature for my clients as well.

Anyway, i will add this to features request list.

Keep up the good work.

Best,
Andrew

Thanks for the kind words, Andy!