Fixed Height in Callout or other similar modules

Hi Guys

I often have to work with either text or images of different sizes. When I want to lay these out in a grid, the modules, callout for example, set their own height. Is there a way to control the height?

This page shows what I mean. http://www.sbwdevsite.co.uk/my-collection

Thank you

John

Hey John,

We are currently working on adding a fixed height option, but that isn’t quite ready for release yet. We’re hoping in the next month. Otherwise, you’ll have to use code or modify your images a bit to all be the same size. There is some code we provided here in the forum somewhere if you want to go that route. Feel free to do a search and let me know if you can’t find it.

Best,
Billy

Thanks for that Billy

I have searched for the code but no joy. I shall be grateful if you could let me have the code and advise me where I should input the code.

I look forward to the fixed height option.

Great plugin - I use BB pro with Genesis and Dynamik on all my sites now.

Cheers, John

Hey John,

Actually, in looking at the CSS I provided initially, I don’t quite think that is going to work on the callout module as there are several parts to it, sorry about that. I would suggest modifying the images or adding some &nbsp (non-breaking spaces) in the text tab of the text editor within the callout module. Hang tight, we’ll have that fixed height option out soon! I’ll check in with the guys though and post back if we have an easy solution in the meantime.

Best,
Billy

Thanks again Billy for taking the trouble.

Just in case this helps anyone else, I thought of a way to get round different image sizes which is to expand the canvas size of each image to uniform dimensions.

Cheers, John