FLBuilder Documentation

Hi,

Is there any in-depth documentation on the FLBuilder and optional settings? I’ve downloaded the custom module docs, including the example, but I couldn’t find anything that specifically documents settings, style, etc. options. The example gives a good idea what is possible, but a little difficult to piece together just looking at the source.

I may have overlooked it, but if you could point me in the right direction I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting! Are you asking about documentation on the builder’s internal PHP classes? Or something else? Let me know if there is something specific that you are trying to accomplish and I’ll try to point you in the right direction.

Justin

Yep, specifically the register_module class. I’ve been working on building out custom modules and while I’m able to determine how most of the functionality works from the custom module example, I’m wondering if there is more clear-cut documentation on what options, types, etc. are available rather than piecing it together from the example code and source code.

Hi Mark,

Have you had an in-depth look at the custom module docs (not the example code)? The docs contain all of the information you need for the array that is passed to register_module. Let me know if something is not clear and I’ll try to explain.

Thanks,
Justin