Form input - field size

Hi,

I have 3 form fields I want to display on one line with a specific lenght per field. I normally use this html but with BB theme I am unable to get them on the same line and also it does not take the input field size value.

(The javascript just makes it jump to the next field if the current one has been completed)

<input type="text" name="npa" value="" size="3" maxlength="3" onkeyup="javascript:if(Calculate.npa.value.length == 3) { Calculate.nxx.focus(); };" >)
			<input type="text" name="nxx" value="" size="3" maxlength="3" onkeyup="javascript:if(Calculate.nxx.value.length == 3) { Calculate.xxxx.focus(); };" > -
			<input type="text" name="xxxx" value="" size="4" maxlength="4" value="" >

Hey Marco,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

That may be caused by how our theme styles input fields. Can you place a CSS class to the HTML module containing the code, then add the CSS snippet below and see if it’s what you’re looking for? Just change fl-custom-class to the CSS class you added.

fl-custom-class input[type=text] {
  display: inline-block;
  width: auto;
}

Re the input size, I tried your code on my end and it’s working fine. The first two fields only accepts 3 characters while the last one accepts 4.

Ben