Freebie: Masonry & Horizontal Gallery Module

Update by Robby: This thread is a bit out of date, so I am popping in to update it.

This module is no longer free, but it is available still through Fotoplugin’s rebranded site: Beaver Lodge.

As a new owner and user of Beaver Builder, I thought I would start converting some of my plugins over to BB modules

You can check out my first one here, a Masonry and Horizontal Gallery Module
It is still needing some fine tuning, but updates will be coming soon as I work out the BB way

Hey Jon,

Thanks for sharing! This is really cool! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Jon,

That’s awesome! Let us know if you have any questions. Also, if your plugins already have this functionality, you could just us BB to create a settings form and output your shortcodes in frontend.php. Just a suggestion so you don’t have to recreate the wheel. :slight_smile:

Justin

Thanks Ben and Justin, I hope the community find them useful…

I am already gettting interest over in the Slack group for my hover card module (see demo over here http://demosites.carassiusproductions.com.au/test/hover-card/) so cannot wait to get that finished and out for everyone as well

New update to my the module

Added 23 different fields for styling support:

Hover Effects
Image transition: blur, sepia or b&w (reversable as well);
overlay color & opacity
captions popup bg color, padding and opacity
set row height to adjust image size
add borders to images (incl outline border)

Layouts:
now four layouts (masonrys columns, grid, justified and the horizontal)

please let me know if any issues upgrading to 1.0.3

@carassiuspro

This is awesome. Thank you.

Dave

How do you use it, I got to the place where it ask for gallery?

Thanks

Posting from Jon in email - There is post type called SW Galleries in which you create your galleries.

Thanks Billy

I elected to take it out of BB for the Gallery creation as I found it a lot easier and quicker to modify the gallery. Particularly for editing images for titles, captions etc which are not only used in the module, but also used for SEO

Hello, thanks I find the gallery fantastic, but I just can’t get the account email. It just sends me to a blank page.

I found it so nice that I bought the plugin collections as I think at least the gallery (did not have time to look at the other module) is worth it and to encourage you and others to build custom module.

I have a little problem somehow is that I can’t as I said above get to the page from the email I received and lack any documentation. Like I installed the bought plugin and I got the problem below. Perhaps I should have uninstalled the first one but with no documentation I was afraid to loose the gallery I have already done.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sw_gallery_post_type() (previously declared in /home/weddingi/public_html/collectionby.net/wp-content/plugins/bb-sw-masonry-module/bb-sw-gallery.php:221) in /home/weddingi/public_html/collectionby.net/wp-content/plugins/fotoplugins-bb-modules/fotoplugins-bb-modules.php on line 400

Hey Jean, thanks for buying the bundle. I should add a ReadMe file to my zip, so will do that today.

You will need to uninstall all my modules prior to installing the bundle. You will not lose anything as it is all stored in the database. However one of the quirks I have found with Beaver Builder is that on some occassions I have to jump into the builder in order for the modules to refresh.

Let me know how you go

Jon

Hi, Jon, I reinstalled it as your instruction and it worked. I have a strange problem now, I don’t know if it is related to the module and if I should post it here. I duplicated with beaver builder row duplicate a gallery to put to try some change on the other like the full width colum and put it back to fix. The first thing is that it was not appearing, the gallery I mean and it just went up toward the first gallery. The I published it to see if it would be visible but nothing. But now I tried everything from BB to get back to edit the page, but it stays as a web page that I can scroll or click the links but BB is totally unresponsive. I tried csshero and it is working on the page. http://www.collectionby.net/projets-afterworks-black-beauty-event/

I will send to BB team an admin and password if they need it as can check on their site. It is not that big of a deal for me as I have a copy of that page but won’t duplicate again. But it might be interesting for you and BB team see if their is a bug.

Hi Jean Daniel, I pushed out an update that fixed a bug with duplicating masonry galleries.

Please let me know if that fixes the problem

Hello, how to update, in my pluggin dasboard page, it still shows version 1.0.7 and no update.

Have you entered and activated your license?

How do I do that, can you give me instruction. I just saw a fotoplugins module license on my dashboard. I then went on my account on your site and found in my purchase a code and put it there. It said active. But still waiting to get update.

In your Dashboard > Plugins > FotoPlugins Module License add your License Key
The Save Changes and the Activate License

Hello, I have just updated to beaver builder Version 1.6.4.2 and fotoplugins Version 1.0.9.4 and the galleries have disappeared.

Dear Jon, any news or update about the current problem. As you can see my site is finished and I was going to launch it during the week-end and I am still waiting to know about the galleries.

??? All problems have been fixed in my bundle?