Full width page and iframe

Hi

Please, I need to make full width page with full width iframe. Can you help me how to do it?
I am talking exactly about this page:
http://www.jolux.ch/konfigurator/
I need to have iframe from edge to edge of screen.
I am using BB theme.

Thank you very much.

Andrej

Hey Andrej,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Can you try inserting the iframe using the page builder’s HTML module inside a Full Width row and see if that fixes it?

Ben

Thank you very much for your reply. It works perfect now. I didn’t think about this simple option. I’m still discovering all perfect features of this plugin. Btw. I am really satisfiet with beaver builder and theme.
Just one last point. When I put iframe in text field it disabled builder and I cannot edit page in builder anymore. The upper admin panel becomes grey and I cannot edit page. But when I insert iframe in html everything is ok. My problem is solved. I just writing it to let you know that there is this small bug.

Hey Andrej,

That’s a weird one! We can check if you like, we just need temp admin access to your site. You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Andrej,

Just noticed you’re on an older version of the plugin. Can you go ahead and update to the latest which 1.7.5 and see if you get the same thing?

Ben

Hi Ben

I updated plugin and also WP core. Problem still remains.

Hey Andrej,

I just created a test page titled BB Test Page, fired up the builder, added the iframe code to a Text Editor module, saved the module, published the page, and it works fine. I went back in to the builder and the interface showed. Can you check the page I created and see if you get the same issue?

Ben

Now it works. Thank you.

Awesome! And no worries at all, Andrej! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben