Fullwidth Rows (end to end) BB Theme?

Hi Looks like default for Fullwidth rows is limited to Content area. How to I change so Fullwidth rows are end to end? Sorry if this is obvious but i have done thorough search. Thanks

Hey Lark,

You need to set the row to Full Width and make sure to set the margins and padding under the advanced tab to 0.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hi I did this… I think it maybe template issue… I am using Biz Page template. How do I make the biz template spread across page. I tried to changes the setting Max width to 3000 but did not change anything thanks.

Here is link to site in question. http://billssite.genlarklin.com

Hello Lark,

It seems you are using a Boxed Layout. You can’t set a row full width with a Boxed Layout, you need to change the layout to Full Width in order to achieve it. It can be found under Theme Customizer > General > Layout.

Hope this helps.

Ben

Hey Ben!

Thanks so much for your help w/ this. I have checked this and confirmed that is is not on boxed but on fixed width. So that is not what is causing this. Thanks again.

Hey Lark,

Would it be possible for you to grant us temporary admin access to the site so we can check further?

Ben

Ok. Do I private message you my details?

Hey Lark,

You can post it via private reply.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Lark,

This is caused by the preset you have selected. It has a boxed layout which can’t be overridden by the settings under the customizer. I would suggest using a different preset with a full width layout or just use the default one then modify as much as you want.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hi, I really do not understand what you are saying.

I have set not set preset anywhere. I do not know coding and no one has had access to this admin so not sure how preset got changed. Where do I go to change the presets so I can use this theme. What preset?? Thanks

Hey Lark,

Sorry, I was meaning to say Theme Preset. This is under the theme customizer which is under Appearance > Customize > Preset. You have selected the Deluxe preset. You can set that to Default then modify the theme as much as you want.

Ben

Deluxe? were you not able to change this?

Hey Lark,

I don’t really do changes to users’ sites. Main reason I asked for WordPress credentials was just for us to check further into the case. If you still need help changing it, please refer to the screenshot.
http://imgur.com/wRRJi6R

Ben

ooohhh OK I get it! So needs to be on default to use full width BB theme? I thought you were saying I needed to pay for Deluxe setting for the theme LOL