Gallery images not responsive

I have several image galleries on my site that are using the collage setting. They look fine on a desktop, but shrink too become very small on mobile. It used to be that when I viewed the gallery on mobile it became full size images that I could scroll through, now it’s just a tiny version of the desktop gallery. There must have been an update that changed this. Any advice?

Please help. Does anyone know how to have the collage gallery “squeeze” as it responds down to mobile? On mobile I need it to be a column of single images as it used to be.

Hi,

The Gallery module collage layout will display two columns on small devices and there is no option to change this. However, I’ve made a note to add this to our feature enhancements board. As we’re going to be overhauling some of our modules.

You can override the two column layout by adding the CSS below.

@media (max-width: 768px) {
  .fl-module-gallery .fl-mosaicflow .fl-mosaicflow-col {
    width: 100% !important;
  }
}

Please note, this CSS will impact all Gallery modules using the Collage layout option. If you don’t want this to happen for all Gallery modules. You will want to add a custom class to the Gallery module settings via the Class option under the Advanced tab. Then replace fl-module-gallery with your custom class.