Gallery Thumbnail Sizes

Hi,

I searched the forums before posting but nothing is quite an exact match to my issue, plus all the threads are 6-7 years old so might be obsolete info anyways.

I’m trying to figure out how to fix an instance of the BB gallery module. The BB Knowledge Base article on the gallery module says:

The Thumbs layout always displays WordPress thumbnails, either the default 150x150 or custom size you’ve set.

I’ve set the thumbnail size in WordPress under Settings > Media to 100px. I’ve regenerated the thumbnails.

The problem is, the gallery module is still displaying .fl-gallery-item as 150x150px. I could override the CSS manually but then I’ll also have to manually adjust the positioning since all the .fl-gallery-item elements are positioned absolute. I’ll end up with a bunch of !important rules and it will just be really messy. So I figured, there’s got to be a better way of doing this.

Any ideas?

Aside: why does the gallery module use absolute positioning anyways? Wouldn’t it be far easier, cleaner, and more customizable to use flexbox or something?