GeoDirectory Request

Thanks for the amazing product! Signed up yesterday and am blown away by the ease of use! And I owned/used almost every big builder out there!

So the question was I am using geodirectory for lots of projects and I’ve gotten it to work fine with beaver but was asking if you can add support to your theme since it’s pretty popular! Geo directory has a built in option where you can add default wrappers so it works nicely! I am sure if you submit those to geodirectory forums they’ll add to as default option. Right now while using your theme geodirectory pages are 100% width.

http://i.minus.com/ih88PW9V433cb.jpg

Hey Jigsawbuzz,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Glad you’re loving the product! I did notice a few users using that plugin. Go ahead and head over to our User Voice Forums and add that as a feature request. The guys might just consider it.

Ben

Will do! Thanks for the quick reply!

By the way just adding the following as geodir_wrapper_open & geodir_wrapper_close are good enough for the basic directory to work since geodirectories default css is responsive and also since directory admin let’s you control content/sidebar width for different sections!

<div class="fl-content-full container">
<div class="row">
<div class="fl-content col-md-12">

and

</div></div></div>

I’ll add in User voice forums!