Glitches with adding rows and copying HTML modules

Hey there - odd random problems all of a sudden with a site I’ve been working on for weeks. Now when I add a row it won’t add where I tell it to go. It just adds itself at the top of the page. And after it adds I can’t edit the new row settings without it including the row below in the edit. For example, I added a new row. It wouldn’t add where I wanted it to go but I decided to go ahead and edit the background color and worry about placing it correctly later. When I click to edit the new row, the row below is also highighted blue. And if I change the background color of the new row, the row below also changes. So bizarre. See this on the “Training Programs” page. That bit at the top about Strength and Agility training is this issue.

And when I tried to copy an HTML module (a custom button in this case) the result was weird and hard to describe. It copied visually but not actually. So the button was duplicated, but not the HTML module itself. It just looked like two buttons in one column. Also on the Training Programs page.

Can someone shed some light on these issues? Site is supposed to launch tomorrow! Yikes!

http://traininglegends.flywheelsites.com/

chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for posting! Problems like these are often caused by 3rd party plugin conflicts. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes!

Also, the site is looking good! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Chris,

If you can recreate the problem on another page via the template, then it means the page is not corrupted, just that there is some content on that page that is having a JS conflict with BB. I tried logging in but the credentials above don’t work. Could you double check?

Ben

Thanks Ben. I updated the password in case I made a typo. Same as the one I gave you before. I successfully logged in with that combo just now so it should work for you.

Hey Chris,

It works now. Sorry but I should have asked this before. What page is the problem happening on?

Ben

Training Programs

Hey Chris,

What’s happening on that layout is extremely weird. It seems all of the other rows were placed inside one row, which isn’t possible. I’ll get one of the guys to check in on this and see what they say.

Ben

Hey Chris,

It looks like you were missing a closing div tag in your HTML module at the top of the page that was throwing off the builder. I’ve fixed that here…

http://traininglegends.flywheelsites.com/?page_id=364

Can you have a look and see if that solves your issue?

Thanks,
Justin

Hey Justin - thanks for fixing that. I also found another culprit with the same missing closing div tag in another button below that was wrecking the bottom half of the page.

SO appreciate your “new eyes” on my bad code and your prompt response. You guys are great!

Have a great day,
Chris

You’re welcome, Chris! Happy to help.