Gravity Forms and Page Builder

I have noticed the following issue.

While building a page with builder and adding a Gravity Form to the page via the page builder widget the ability to continue editing modules afterwards becomes difficult. Meaning once the Gravity Form is adding to the page, I have noticed, in order to continue editing or adding modules to the same page I have to continually save/publish the page in order to continue building the page.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Create Page
  2. Load Page Builder
  3. Add a few rows
  4. Add a pre-made Gravity Form via Page Builder Widgets to any of the rows
  5. Try to add modules to the remaining rows. In my case. I had to save the page first and publish.
  6. Add a module and edit. Save the settings and try again to either add a module or edit the same module, results in having the publish the page first. And then continue with adding or editing modules.

For a work around, I am adding the Gravity Forms widget last to the page. (Browser = Chrome)

Joe, thanks for letting us know about this. It looks like Gravity Forms is causing our builder to throw a Javascript error. We’re going to look into this in more detail for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Joe,

We were able to fix this bug and we’ll be releasing the fix in an update today! Sorry again for the trouble and thanks again for the heads up! If you think of it, let me know if the issue is resolved after todays update!

Robby,

Thanks for the follow up. I will be sure to update with the latest release and let you know how it works out.

Thanks,
JL