Gravity forms are not shown completely

Hi
I’ve built a couple of forms with Gravity Forms and inserted in two different pages:
http://nataliagrech.com/cuestionario-diagnostico/
http://nataliagrech.com/cuestionario-satisfaccion-clientes/

When I publish the pages the forms are not shown completely. However if you start filling it in, the fields start to appear, but it’s really confusing and annoying.
The first form was working fine a couple of days ago, and I’ve just found this out creating the second one.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards

Hey Natalia,

Can you try adding the forms as a shortcode instead of a widget and see if it works?

Ben

I tried that option, but I couldn’t find the short code :frowning:
Do you know where is it?
Nevertherless, the form was ok a couple of days ago when I created.
Thanks!

Hi Natalia,

Can you log into your WordPress Admin Dashboard and flush the cache on the W3 Total Cache plugin and then disable it. See if this resolves the issue.

I think the issue may be related to this plugin being active whilst you’re designing you site.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue, can you tell us what changes were made before you encountered the issue. Did you update a plugin or plugins for example?

Also, the Gravity Forms shortcode can be found by either using the Add Form button via the WordPress editor or by viewing this page here.

https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/shortcodes/

Remember to replace the ID for the ID of your form.
Thanks,
Danny

Hi
I could flush the cache because the option was disable, so I deactivated the plugin and refresh everything but the problem persists.
As far as I remember, I installed CSS hero and made some style changes to the form. But at that moment evertything seemed fine.
And I think I updated Beaver plugin as well a couple of days ago.
Thanks for your help.
Best regards

Hi Natalia,

When you say “But at that moment evertything seemed fine.” does that mean the issue is now resolved?

If it isn’t, can you provide temp admin access so we can take a closer look, please?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hi Carlo
yes, my hosting has a restriction over foreign IPs :frowning:
Let me ask them to provide me a double login password and I will send it to you. From which country are you trying to access?
Thanks

Hey Natalia,

We’re actually from different places. I’m from PH and Danny is from UK. Since either of us will be attending to this thread, is it possible to lift the restriction on both? :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Natalia,

Got through the pre-login protection, but the WP details aren’t working. Can you check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Natalia,

As far as I can tell, the issue you have is caused by some custom CSS you may have added. The CSS in question is this:

page article.entry {
    box-shadow: none;
    display: block;
    height: 533px;
    margin-bottom: 38px!important;
    padding-bottom: 19px!important;
    position: static;
}

When I disable this via Chrome’s dev tools, your site looks like this:

Imgur

Therefore, you’re going to want to review this CSS and likely remove it.

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny
in fact the only change I made was to set height to auto and problem was solved!!
Best regards