Gravity forms turning page white on save

Hey guys -

I’m getting an issue out of the blue where when using Gravity Forms (shortcode or widget) and making a change to a new form, or saving, the screen goes white until I reload. The form doesn’t actually start taking effect either.

Will send along details.

[Content Hidden]

Update:

It isn’t localized to Gravity Forms. I just tried to implement a page template and as soon as the page template was done loading, the page went white.

Hey David,

This issue only occurs when there is a Wistia video on the page. The extra code you are using to output the video is having conflict with the way BB works. Is there another way to embed their videos? Like how you embedded the youtube videos?

Ben

Do you mean wistia videos on the site or on the specific page that the form is on? I don’t have any videos on the order business card page. It is a plain page with a form. Please advise.

Hey David,

Any page where the Wistia video is present the problem occurs. I don’t see the problem happening on that order business card page. You’ll notice I’ve added a text editor when you get to the Page Builder. Are you trying to load a template there? If so that may be the problem. I checked all the templates and the homepage and master landing page templates have those Wistia videos.

Ben

Try adding the Form widget to the page and then changing the form selector to the order business card one. See if that mucks it up.

Hey David,

My bad, I can see it now. The Wistia error I am seeing was probably from GF as well. It’s not only on that page too as I’ve created a test page and the same thing is happening there. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes.

Ben