header text overlaying photo background

I seem to have come across a problem. The headline text (overlaying background image) in the home page content template stays white and can’t be changed to any other colour. I’ve tried deleting the heading module, but still unable to change.

http://note.io/1rmyptI

Is this is a bug?

Hi Andrew,

The heading module does have text color settings that should allow you to change that color. It appears those aren’t working for you so it could be 1 of 2 things I suspect. Firstly, check the column settings to ensure a color isn’t selected for text in there. That would override any text color settings in the individual heading module. If that isn’t the solution, it could be the theme you are using. Would you mind letting me know what theme you are using? While we’re at it, if you could provide temp admin login details, I would be happy to take a look. Please use the private reply option if providing login info.

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy. Yes I can change the settings in the column/row settings. But that changes all the text in that column. So what happens if I want one headline in one colour and the other in a different colour. Can’t seem to override that. I can override if it’s just a text box.

Any suggestions?

[Content Hidden]

Hi Andrew,

My apologies for the delay, I am just getting in there to do some testing. I don’t see the issues we were discussing earlier any longer. For example, I was able to change just the header text color using the heading module settings without issue. I was also able to pull the site up as well as builder as it should be on Firefox, are you still experiencing that issue? Let me know when you get a chance and thanks again for your patience!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Andrew,

Can you tell which version of Firefox you are using? I tested in a few different versions and am still seeing things as they should be so I’m curious more than anything now!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

It’s version 34.0.5.

Andrew

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, let me know how it goes, Andrew.