HELP guys Cant access Page builder on home page

I cant access my home properly on my home page, all i get is the header menu and the top image. I seem to be able to access other pages and edit ok though.

I have tried to access several ways but it wont allow me to see the elements

http://www.nothankyou.org.uk/GeneratePress/

[Content Hidden]

Hey Brian,

It looks like their might be a plugin compatibility issue. Can you try disabling all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin?

If that doesn’t work, can you send temporary FTP login so we can test on the server?

Thanks,
Justin

I cant see why it would be, it has been working fine for the last few days since I set it up and I can access all the other pages.

I also have all these plugins working on another site.

I’ll do what you say!

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Brian. I have to step away for a few hours but should be able to look into this later today.

Justin

Justin

Any news, i need to change the content of my home page urgently for my client?? :o)

Hey Brian,

My apologies for the delay. I can check this out right now. Stay tuned!

Justin

Hey Brian,

You’re all set! It looks like the iframe you put in the video module was truncated causing the page to break. Do you think you pasted it in that way or do you think it might have been truncated by the builder somehow?

If the issue persists, can you send me an example of the iframe you are trying to use?

Thanks,
Justin

Justin thanks for sorting this out.

All i did was copied the Embed code from YouTube and pasted it into the BB element, it worked for a few days or so.

Can i ask is there a way of having an image which is clickable and when clicked it plays a video?

Justin

I am also trying to show an uploaded video avi. file and all i got was a download button top left

Hey Brian,

All i did was copied the Embed code from YouTube and pasted it into the BB element, it worked for a few days or so.

Ok, let me know if you run into something like this again. This is the first we’ve heard of that happening, so hopefully it was a fluke.

Can i ask is there a way of having an image which is clickable and when clicked it plays a video?

Not currently. You would need to implement your own code in an HTML module to make that happen.

I am also trying to show an uploaded video avi. file and all i got was a download button top left

I don’t believe that is a format that WordPress supports, so it defaults to the download link. You might try converting it to an MP4 file instead.

Justin