Help please, while saving on beaver builder page corrupted, how to restore from database

Hi team,

While saving beaver builder page save, page got corrupted or didn’t save . Thought of restoring from previous revision, but problem is that I can’t able to edit page as well to go to page dashboard options, failing with fatal error.

How to restore from database. Kindly help, there is lot of work involved with that page.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

What is the fatal error when you try to edit the page in wp-admin?

Hi @pross

Thanks for the quick revert. this is the error stack trace… we are building short codes for some dynamic data. The thing is I can’t able to edit page as well to revert from UI. looks like something blunder from my side. as short code function is not being defined is being used in the page… but I want to fix it from revision

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1819 of the file /home/wpsites/finodex.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astra-child/functions.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_the_related_1_trades_str_col() in /home/wpsites/finodex.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astra-child/functions.php:1819
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/wpsites/finodex.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(343): fdx_wp_system_data(Array, '', 'fdx-wp-system')
    #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
    #2 /home/wpsites/finodex.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(218): preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(fdx\\-w...', 'do_shortcode_ta.

The error is clear, you are calling a function on line 1819 of your child theme that has not been declared.

Yes.

fixing that resolved the issue. My bad I thought it’s beaver builder saving problem… but something else.

Thanks @pross