Hex colors not exact

Another issue I’ve had over the last couple of months is that when I add a color using hex values in a color picker - when it is saved and I look at the color again - the hex value is different. So it seems that the actual hex colors that are applied in builder are sometimes estimates of a color rather than the actual color value.

Check it out a tell me what you think. I’ve been meaning to message you about this for a good couple of months (finally got round to it :slight_smile:

Hey Dennis,

Not really sure if I understood your problem correctly but what I did, I played around with a CTA Button’s background color. On the Page Builder, I selected a color via the color picker, listed down its hex value and published the page. I went over to the CTA Button, on the frontend this time, and inspected it and it uses the exact same hex value as I picked on the Page Builder. Changed the value over 10 times and same thing is happening. Could you elaborate a bit more? Like maybe on what module this is happening to?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Dennis,

That’s perfect. I already have assigned the other guys on this thread so they can check it too.

Ben

Hey Dennis,

I’ve already submitted a bug report for this but I can’t really say when this will be looked at as they’re pretty busy right now. If you could please just leave the GIF there we’d greatly appreciate it.

Ben

ok will do.