Hide or remove a particular template?

Hi guys - quick question - I am using beaver builder on the WPMU network. I want to hid the “Sell” template from our users (we don’t use the software that goes with it). How would I hide that template or remove it so our users don’t see it as an option? Also, when we update the plugin, we need to make sure that it doesn’t show up in the future as well.

Hey Matt,

Thanks for posting. Do you mean the core template “Sell”? If you are using the Agency version, you can disable the core templates and just enable yours. If you want some of the core templates to be part of your templates, you can save them manually as a template.

Hope this makes sense. :slight_smile:

Ben

No - I just want to hide the core template “sell” for all users in the network.

Hey Matt,

That can only be done if you have the Agency version. You’ll have to open each template and save them as yours except for the Sell template. Then disable the Core Templates and just enable User Templates. :slight_smile:

Ben

Right - I have agency version.

Awesome! Doing the above steps should fix you right up! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Matt,

You’ll want to set up featured images for those templates. First you’ll have to check the box that says Enable Templates Admin under Settings > Page Builder on the master template site(the site whose templates override others, site #1 for your case). Head over to the template admin menu, you should see all your templates there. Just click on one, or click the Edit menu which will take you to the standard WP Editor page. Assign a featured image and that should be it. You can just take a screenshot of the layout and make it the featured image. :slight_smile:

Ben

Thanks man!

No worries! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben