How Can I Change The Header For The Testimonials Module?

I love the Testimonials module and the slider, etc. But the header - “Testimonials” for the module stays the same size as the quotes for my actual testimonials (since I use H3 for those quotes, I guess?). They seem to be linked. I would like for the main section/module header to be larger than the quotes in the testimonials. Otherwise it doesn’t seem like a section header at all. In fact there also doesn’t seem to be enough space between the main header and the actual testimonials.

Is there a way I can alter the size of that main header to make it larger without simultaneously changing each quote to be the same size (which is what happened when I tried to edit the “Header” in the module)?

Thanks!

Ken

Hey Ken,

You should have an option to change the heading size in the testimonials module - is that not working for you? Would you mind sending along a link so I can take a look?

I might suggest just removing the title all together and using a heading module right above your testimonials. That’s what I’ve done when the title doesn’t quite fit the bill! :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy,

I actually just thought about doing what you suggested:). I think I’ll try that.

Before I do though, here is a link to the page (I’m still learning, so the page will look better as I learn how to do more:))

http://www.homebrewaudio.com/tngtara1-bb-1/

Note how the “Testimonials” text is the same size as my actual testimonial quotes (which are set to H3). I did try using the option to change the heading size, but that ALSO changed the quotes in the testimonial themselves to the same size!

Cheers,

Ken

Interesting, it shouldn’t do that. That could be a bug. I’ll do some more testing on my end, but yea, give that a shot. Gives you a bit more control and flexibility!

Hey Ken,

I just tested and the heading setting within the testimonials module shouldn’t be affecting the heading in the actual testimonial content. If it is for you, there is a good chance something else is going on whether that be a plugin conflict or theme/custom CSS conflict. If you would prefer to figure that out, we’ll probably have you go the plugin deactivation route to start. Let me know!

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy. I’ll go the other route for now and if it happens again, I’ll try the whole plugin deactivation thing.

Thanks for your quick help!

Cheers!

Ken

Sounds like a plan, Ken!