How can I make the Bookmark of a heading come to the top of the page?

When doing bookmarks is there a way to make them align to the top of the page? Right now every time I do the are just come to the bottom of the page and that’s not working out. I am doing via the “ID” in the Heading and I want the Heading to come to the top of the page.

Thanks

Bookmark aligns at the very bottom of the page no mater what I do. I can just see the very top of what I tagged at the very bottom of the page. I need it to pull to the top of the page.

Whenever I change the Container Element it works one time, pulls it to the top then next time back at the bottom.

with more testing it works sometimes pulls all the way to the top in Chrome but always can just see at the very bottom in Firefox and Edge

But if I refresh the link it pulls it to the top, weird.

FYI I am linking from another page.

Yes, it can sometimes get funny when linking from another page and not position itself as well as it does when the jump is on the same page. I often try to put the ID name on the highest element, usually the row and that helps. Or, if the page allows because the element above is really quite short or is perhaps a divider, then I use that one to put the anchor (ID) on.

Also, if you were duplicating elements when creating the page, be sure that you removed any ID names on the duplicate versions as multiple same IDs on the page will confuse things. (Something I have done!)