How do I undo a plugin update?

I just updated my Standard BB version (1.7.6) and now I have error message on my page. I want to undo the update to get rid of the error message is that possible?

Hey Will,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the error! Are you using Tesseract theme and is the error related to Tesseract trying to get a file from our plugin? Please provide us with an error message and we’ll do our best to sort this out.

Jun

Thanks for the reply, Jun. Yes, I’m using the Tesseract theme and here’s the error message that shows up on the header of both the frontend and admin area: Warning: file_get_contents(/home/wilzst5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/css/font-awesome.min.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wilzst5/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php on line 23

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wil

Hi Wil,

Can you contact our help desk, please and in your email, provide a link to this topic. Then one of our team can provide you with a zip of 1.7.5.

hello at wpbeaverbuilder dot com

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny,

My first time here, I know it sounds stupid but how do I get to the help desk?

Wil

I had the same issue after upgrading to 1.7.6 Seems to be partially solved after reinstalling and activating 1.7.5 from saved zip

@Wil - Danny provided the email address to use:
hello at wpbeaverbuilder dot com
It is (slightly) made not obvious to prevent spammners picking it up
HTH, Dave

Hey Wil,

Can you confirm if you already got the downgraded version?

Thomas and Dave,

Thanks for jumping in! We really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Ben