How to alter contact form settings

Hey Ben,

www.biocaregreen.de/aktion-pp-nz-tier-feb-2016/

short question …

How can i change the text, that i get as E-Mail-notification,
after someone has filled and send the contact form?
In this case it’s: “Kontaktformulular abschicken” (see below)

My question aims to the point, that i always get the same description of several contact forms, all with the same headline “Kontaktformulular abschicken”.
So I can not assign, of witch contact form this message is.

Can i give several names to the different contact forms?

Thx

Tom

Hey Tom,

Sorry to say but that won’t be possible. Do you have several contact forms on your site, and the recipient depends on where the contact form is located? You should be able to change the recipient per contact form. Is this not the case for you? Or am I missing something?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

Sorry for missing that! As first posts can’t be set as a private replies, I’ve removed the sensitive info you have on there and post it as a private reply myself.

Re the contact form, the only way around that is if you override our own Contact Form module and include some conditional statements, or you could also use a more robust 3rd party form plugin like Formidable Forms or Ninja Forms.

We also already have a request for the same on our User Voice though so if you’ve a minute, feel free to vote for it below.
https://wpbeaverbuilder.uservoice.com/forums/270594-general/suggestions/9540699-contact-form-response-subject

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you.

Ben