How to build pages of woocommerce

As i know, beaverbuilder supports woocommerce, But when i tried to modify the woocommerce pages(shop, checkout …) , there is no “page builder” button on the left corner. But for other pages created by wordpress ,it’s OK. So i would like to know, how to modify woocommerce pages by beaverbuilder ?

Hi Terry,

It wouldn’t be possible to modify the HTML that WooCommerce outputs in it’s pages, but I wouldn’t recommend that either. You can however use the page builder on WooCommerce pages for the most part as the WooCommerce shortcodes would just insert into a basic text module. It isn’t possible on certain WooCommerce pages like the products page. I am testing it now and am able to access the page builder on most of the WooCommerce pages they create. In terms of how WooCommerce integrates with the Beaver Builder, we have their modules available in the event you wanted to create your own eCommerce pages. I hope that helps, but let me know if I can do anything further!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

I have a similar problem as Terry. In my case, I am able to modify any pages with the Page Builder, except the Shop page. The Page Builder feature does not even show in the top admin bar. Even if I go into the Pages section of the Wordpress backend and launch the page builder for this specific page, it does not work.

Here is a screenshot.

Page Builder not showing

Thanks for your help!

Thierry

Hi Thierry,

Yes, there are certain pages that WooCommerce outputs that you wouldn’t be able to use the page builder on unfortunately. There really isn’t any way around that. Sorry about that, but let me know if I can assist further.

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Oh ok I understand. But by the way I found a workaround. I simply created a new page called Shop while hiding the original one by WooCommerce and in this newly created page I added some WooCommerce modules and voilà!

Hi Thierry,

Perfect solution, good work!

Best,
Billy

Yes I am almost there!

I know that you guys do not include a native breadcrumbs and I saw that in one of you post you suggest using the WPShore breadcrumbs and it says to include ‘<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[breadcrumbs]‘);?>’ into the page.php file but when I do so, I get a white screen.

I admit that I do not know much about PHP and I was wondering if you could guide me to the right direction? (I understand if you do not offer this kind of support).

Thanks.

Hey Thierry,

I would suggest just using the shortcode if going with that plugin. There may be others out there that would work as well. Per their documentation, just use the following:

Alternatively, you can also use the [breadcrumbs] shortcode if implementing in a single post or page.

Best,
Billy

Hello, we have some new blog post articles that walks you through how to create custom WooCommerce pages using Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer.

and