How to customize a row's border

Hi,

How can I get rounded corners for a few rows?

Thanks

Hey Nicolas,

There isn’t a BB setting to do that, unfortunately. But it can be done via custom CSS. You’ll need to add a class to the rows you want this to apply to, e.g., fl-rounded-corner. Then you can add the CSS snippet below. Change the value as needed.

.fl-rounded-corner .fl-row-content-wrap {
  border- radius: 20px;
}

Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,

No result. It didn’t change a thing. Please check at www.clubservicesplus.com/test.

Thanks

Hi Nicolas,

I have looked at your site and I can see that you have added the fl-round-corners class to your row, but the CSS rule is empty. On your site you have the following:

}

There is no border-radius property or value. Can you double check your CSS and make sure you have included border-radius: 20px;, please.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Nicolas,

Sorry about that, there was a space on my code above and was the reason it didn’t work. Here’s a corrected version.

border-radius: 20px;
}

Ben

Hi Ben,

It works perfectly now.

Do you have a list of the existing classes and their use?

Thanks

Hi Nicolas,

Happy to hear your issue has been resolved and thanks for informing us.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Nicolas,

Sorry, we don’t have a list of all the classes that we have. This can be easily checked though using the browser’s developer tools. Take a look at the link below for more info about Chrome’s dev tool.
https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/dom-and-styles

I’d also suggest reading more about CSS if you’re up to it. The link below is where I learned all of my CSS knowledge. I’m pretty sure there are other sites you can learn it from, just letting you know of the one below. :slight_smile:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/

Ben

Hi Ben,

You’re absolutely right, I need to learn more about CSS.
Thanks for the helpful links.

Nicolas

No worries at all, Nicolas! Glad we could help. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB!

Ben