How to filter advanced post settings based on current related post

I feel like I’m missing something simple, but I can’t figure it out. I have a basic real estate site. I have Pods for Agents and Properties and a bi-directional relationship setup between agents and properties. All I want to do is add an Advance Post carousel to the bottom of the specific agents page that shows just their properties. It ‘seems’ like I might have to add the custom PHP to the functions.php file but if so, I still don’t know the syntax to put in the array? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m at my wits end at this point and about to just statically assign stuff soon. :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance!

Could you filter by author on the query tab, having the agent be the author of the post? Are you using custom post types for agents and properties?

Thanks for replying @creativellc ! I ended up figuring out that my Pods relationship wasn’t set to multi-select which apparently is necessary for bi-directional relationships. Once I did that I was able to accomplish the filtered view. Now trying to figure out how to display those agents that have more than one property which is proving to be challenging. Yea I have custom post types for each.
Thanks again, appreciate you taking the time to respond!