How to filter the color value field?

Hi.

How can I currently customize the accepted input of the color field that shows in various Beaver Builder modules?

I want Beaver Builder to accept global css colors like --var(MyGlobalCssVariableHere).

In this way I can create more of a synchronized color scheme with Beaver Builder.

I also want to request this as a feature update of Beaver Builder to support this?

I hope that’s ok. It just seems good to have, but it’s impossible with the current settings.

I find myself using Beaver Builder now, and in that creating a basic scheme for clients, then doing quite a few search replaces to replace the color values, when I could just update the global css variables and regenerate the cache if needed.

Thanks for Beaver Builder! This is my first post.

I have used nearly every page builder, and Oxygen Builder was the last I was using I’ve decided to literally throw all the others away and use Beaver Builder.

So while this is a feature request, I wanted to know how I could currently tweak the color field to accept the global css variables. It would be ok if there was no validation because I could manage it. But I was hoping a filter to filter the accepted values there would be available? I’m not sure if there is that would achieve this, but if so, you can just let me know where I am missing it maybe.

Thanks!