How to move the menu to the right ?

Hi,

How can justify the menu to the right. Do I need CSS?

Thanks

Hey Nicolas,

If you’re referring to the primary menu, it is already justified right, i.e., it’s already on the rightmost part of its wrapper. Do you think you can share a screenshot of what you’re trying to achieve along with the URL of the site you’re working so we can check? You can use the private reply option below if you want. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,
Strange, mine is justified left. Please have a look at http://clubservicesplus.com/test
Thanks

Hey Nicolas,

Sorry for that, I actually thought you were using the Nav Right layout! Okay, so to align it to the right, you can use the CSS snippet below.

@media (min-width: 768px) {
  .navbar-nav {
    float: right;
    padding-right: 20px;
  }
}

Ben

How would I align a secondary menu to the right?

Screenshot (I would like to right-align the upper menu): I would like to right-align the upper menu

Another, related question: When I make my window smaller, the logo is moved above the menu (it is usually to the left). I would like to change at what screen-size the logo should be moved (right now is moved up a bit too early).

Screenshot (I would like to have the logo left-aligned at this size and only moved up above for smaller screens): I would like to have the logo left-aligned at this size and only moved up above (as in this screenshot) for smaller screens

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Troels,

1. I apologise, but what secondary menu are you referring to? Can you also provide a link to your site, please?

2. You can do this using the following media query. This will align your logo image to the left.

@media (min-width: 769px) {
  .fl-page-header-logo {
    text-align: left;
  }
}

Thanks,
Danny

1. The site is stats.ldi.dk/wordpress. I’m referring to the top bar menu (there’s both a header menu and a top bar menu).

2. Thank you - I’ll try it out :slight_smile:

Hey Troels,

I just took a peek at your site and it seems you already got the top menu right aligned so I take it you’ve figured it out?

Ben

Well, it’s just a workaround, really, since I’ve managed by making the top menu with two columns, putting the links in the right column and an empty textfield in the left column. However, I’ve now finally learned to use the developer’s tool to find the class of the div, so I think I’ll be able to do with normal styling now :slight_smile:

Hi Troels,

Happy to hear you have resolved your issue and thanks for informing us.

Thanks,
Danny