How to remove page titles

Hi,
I have read through the forums and found solutions on this however it doesn’t seem to be working on my website. I can’t seem to remove the titles globally even though I went into tools and made sure it was set to “No” and added CSS. Any Ideas how to fix this?

Hey Jason,

Are you using the BB theme or not? If you are, simply setting it to no should work(just tried it on my end). But if you aren’t, you’ll need to know the classname the page title is being given by the theme and put that under the CSS Selector on the Global Settings. If you want, you can also send the site URL as well as temp admin access so I can check.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jason,

The credentials doesn’t seem to work. Could you check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jason,

I’m sorry but how are these contents being applied to the page? I just tried visiting the Support page and the Page Builder was blank. I then went over to the Global Settings, set it to none, published the page and now it’s blank. I can’t even see the previous contents via the Revisions.

I noticed the homepage doesn’t have the Page title since it was built by the Page Builder. I would assume any other pages as well would have their Page titles stripped off if they were built off the Page Builder. I went to the Sign Up page and since it wasn’t built by the Page Builder, its Page title is showing.

Ben

looks like it was due to the theme defaults unless you choose “page builder” to populate pages. not sure what happened but the support page is blank now not showing the pa knowledge base plugin. can you tell me what I need to do to fix that?

Hey Jason,

I’ve now set up the Support Page to show the PA KB Plugin. But with how the plugin works, I’m afraid you can’t use the Page Builder on that page. You can just use this CSS snippet to remove the Page Title.

header.fl-post-header {
  display: none;
}

Ben

DUDE! Your guys are awesome! Thanks. That code seems to overide it on every page. Thanks!

Hey Jason,

No worries! Have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben