HTML Module won't load HTML

Hey Todd,

Thanks for doing that. It worked, but it doesn’t appear to be the FTP info for the gitarecords.com URL. Can you set that up instead?

Justin

Todd,

Actually, it looks like the path for this account might not be set to the server’s root directory. I think it might be logging me into an empty folder. If there’s a spot to set the path for this FTP account, try making it the root folder.

Let me know.

Justin

[Content Hidden]

No problem! I tried that login info but unfortunately it didn’t work. Sorry for the hassle!

Justin

That did it, thanks! I’ll do some testing tomorrow and hopefully get this figured out once and for all.

Justin

Good news! The issue has been fixed!

The code that sends data to the server needed a slight adjustment to be accepted. I still suspect that Mod Security was causing the 406 error and am glad that we have it figured out as you’re not the first people to run into this.

Ry, I’ve patched the code on your site so it should be working for you now. You may need to clear your cache for the fix to take affect.

Todd, shoot me a new login for your site and I can get it patched.

Thanks again for your patience and help!

Justin

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Todd. You’re all set! Don’t forget to clear your cache.

We’ll be releasing an update with this fix for everyone else later this week.

Justin

You guy seriously rock and I am mega impressed with how you handled this. Truly very cool.

Thanks and all fixed! And thanks Todd for being available to help with the rest of it… sorry I was unavailable most of today.

All seems to be working great! To echo Ry’s sentiments, you guys Rock!
I know these glitches come up and I really appreciate how you and your team handled getting it cleared up!!
Todd

Thanks for the kind words, Ry and Todd! Happy to help!

Justin

I’m putting this here just in case it’s related to the changes. I’m suddenly unable to add an icon set. I can add singular icons, but the sets won’t save. When I select an icon and then hit save, all information disappears and no icon shows up on the page…

I was able to add one a couple of days ago before the change for the html which is why I wonder if it’s related. Thoughts?

Oh and before you ask, yes you can go in the site to test if you need to :slight_smile:

Hi Ry,

Thanks for letting me know! I did some testing and they do appear to be related. This fix should be much easier than the last one. Stay tuned.

Justin

Hi Ry,

You’re all set! Yesterday’s fix slightly changed how data was formatted when being passed to the server. The file on the server that accepts data needed to be adjusted to handle that change.

Let me know if you run into anything else.

Todd, since you two are the only ones with yesterday’s fix, shoot me a login if you want me to apply this patch. Otherwise, everything will be released in an update in the next couple of days.

Justin