I am having problem after reinstall beaver builder pro version plugin

Dear Forum Moderator,

I have reinstalled the beaver builder plugin in my project and now occur Fatal error. Below is the error message.

**[**Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘FLCacheClear\Cacheenabler 2’ not found in /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/extensions/fl-builder-cache-helper/classes/class-fl-builder-cache-helper.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): FLCacheClear\Plugin->load_files(’’) #1 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-settings.php(441): do_action(‘plugins_loaded’) #4 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-config.php(91): require_once(’/Users/premchan…’) #5 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-load.php(50): require_once(’/Users/premchan…’) #6 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(’/Users/premchan…’) #7 /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/st in /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/extensions/fl-builder-cache-helper/classes/class-fl-builder-cache-helper.php on line 102

Notice : is_embed was called incorrectly . Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5535

Notice : is_search was called incorrectly . Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /Users/premchand/Documents/projects/sterlink/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5535**]**

Your Valuable help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Looks like you have duplicated the cacheenabler php file in bb-plugin/extensions/fl-builder-cache-helper/plugins folder … perhaps to edit it? who knows but have a cacheenabler 2.php file in there causing the fatal error.

Thank you for your quick response.

Can you please let me know what should exactly be needed to add to the “fl-bilder-cache-helper.php” file ?

Thank you for your great help.

Greetings,
Prem

You shouldnt be adding anything to any files.

I suggest you delete the entire plugin and install a fresh copy from your account to fix the issue.

It does not allow me to go dashboard. Is there another way to delete plugin and re-install?

Thank you.

is it running on your local machine? Just delete the folder. If its a remote machine the use FTP

Yes, it is running on my local machine. If I delete the folder, Is it not my all landing page also delete?

Sorry, I am very new to WordPress and Beaver Builder. This is my very first project.

Thank you

No. Everything i in the database.

Good to know about that.
Thank you for patiently helping me.
I re-installed beaver builder pro version and now when i try to open landing page using Beaver Builder for editing, it does not open the page. Just buffering.

Thank you.

Not sure what mean by buffering, its localhost you have access to all the logs, open the browser console tools see if there is a js error there.

There is only so much we can do when you are testing locally.

What I mean is I want to edit the landing page so that I lunch it with Beaver Builder but the landing page is not opening. As you suggest, I checked on the browser console it gives me the following error.

[ api-fetch.min.js?ver=134e23b5f88ba06a093f9f92520a98df:2 GET http://localhost:8888/sterlink/wp-json/wp/v2/users/?who=authors&per_page=100&_locale=user 403 (Forbidden)

api-fetch.min.js?ver=134e23b5f88ba06a093f9f92520a98df:2 GET http://localhost:8888/sterlink/wp-json/wp/v2/users/me?_locale=user 403 (Forbidden) ]

Thank you.

Beaver Builder does not use the rest api. Unless you are using themer maybe. Anyway looks like you have the wp rest api disabled or blocked somehow. A 403 means the erver is denying the request because of a security restriction.

Yes, I am using Themer Layouts, and when I reinstall the beaver builder somehow themer became inactive, once I re-activated it, everything working fine again.

Thank you for your help.
Greetings,
Prem