I get warnings when trying to open BB on my site

When trying to open BB at www.firstadr.com (using BB theme OR my previous theme, Striking), I get the following:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for FLBuilderModel::set_node_template_default_type() in /home/content/48/4546148/html/firstadr/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder-model.php on line 3824

Warning: Missing argument 3 for FLBuilderModel::set_node_template_default_type() in /home/content/48/4546148/html/firstadr/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder-model.php on line 3824

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/48/4546148/html/firstadr/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder-model.php:3824) in /home/content/48/4546148/html/firstadr/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Please help.

Hi Sarkis,

Would it be possible for you to provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sarkis,

I tried logging in but it says incorrect username? Can you check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sarkis,

I created a test page on your site titled BB Test Page, set it as private, fired up the builder, added a template, and I don’t see the warning you’re referring to. Is there a specific page this is happening?

Ben

Looks okay. I’ll take a closer look after lunch. More important for me at the moment is my other inquiry re babachanian.com (a different post to your help board). Please take a look at that in the interim and advise.

Gotcha! Let us know how it goes with this one!

I’ve already replied to your other inquiry as well. :slight_smile:

Ben