Images MIssing in Posts

Hi Guys,
I have a page designated for my Blog (I call it “Latest News”)! The page was created by dragging onto the page the BB Advanced Module called “Posts”.

This Blog page shows in sequence an abbreviated intro to each story. These intros do not include images I have assigned to the full story. However, when you click "Read More…) to go to the full story, the image is exactly where it’s supposed to appear.

The images are always inserted to the left of the first line of text of the story.

Is there anything I can do to make thumbnails of the images appear in the into?

You can see what I mean if you go to this link where the website is in “production”.

http://webchecker.com.au/latest-news/

Thank Guys - BB is brilliant.

Hey David,

Thanks for the kind words! Are you ensuring that a featured image is applied for each post? If so and it still is not showing up, would you mind shooting me a temp admin login so I can take a look?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey David,

No worries at all! There is a setting to set the featured image to beside the post which is most likely what you are after. In the posts module settings > layout, you’ll see an option under featured image that will allow you to set it beside text as well as the size if needed. Let me know if you have any trouble finding that.

Best,
Billy

G’day Billy,

Thank you. I can’t find the “posts module settings > layout” you refer to. I don’t see it anywehere within the WP backend, nor in the BB global settings! I’m stumped…Can you point me to it please?

Hey David,

The Posts module settings can be found while actually editing the page using BB. You would just need to rollover the posts module in your page and click the little tool icon to access them. Let me know if that helps!

Best,
Billy