Images not rendering when published - callouts or image modules

Hi,
Whether using icons or photos, images are not rendering in the callout or image modules in a Genesis theme, Enterprise Pro, but they are in the slider. I have never had this issue before and have tried troubleshooting with no success - turning off tweaks enabled in Genesis Dambuster, trying the modules in different columns on the home page, checking custom css for a problem I would have made.

The site is in DesktopServer dev mode and will show these images when the Beaver Builder is in edit mode, but when published no images, just the broken image icon. The same site used to be in a different Genesis theme, Executive Pro, and worked fine.

I look forward to your fix, suggestions, etc.

Hey Elissa,

Welcome to the BB forums ! :slight_smile:

Sorry, but given the site is in your localhost, it will prove hard to troubleshoot. Can you, by chance, transfer the site to a test domain so we can check it out? Also, I’ve little to no experience using DesktopServer. I do know a lot of people in the community are using it though so hopefully, someone who has experienced this kind of issue before will jump right in! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I think your suggestion of pushing the site live was very helpful. Even though I’ve never had an issue before with DesktopServer dev sites and BeaverBuilder - this time I did. It appears that testing the site live showed the issue was resolved. Thanks so much for the help!

Great news, Elissa, thanks for letting us know!