In the future will there be more modern post template styles?

Loving 1.5 of the theme. Some much needed improvements!!

The only thing holding me back with using the theme more, is the post styles. With v1.5 and the plugin, you can make essentially anything for pages, but then when you look at the blog posts, they are umm, inconsistent. Thats a kind word.

I know you don’t want to bloat the theme, but this is an area that is really lacking, or behind.

I know I can use the plugin for posts, but I don’t want to for future portability.

Are there any future plans to make some improvements in this area of the theme?

Hey Adam,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Glad you’re loving the improvements we’ve made to the theme! We already have a feature request similar to that on the link below. If you’ve a minute, feel free to vote for it! :slight_smile:
https://wpbeaverbuilder.uservoice.com/forums/270594-general/suggestions/7609839-create-a-beaver-builder-page-that-can-be-used-as-a

Ben

Yea I read that, it seems to be more of a pipe dream and more complicated then it needs to be. I was only suggesting adding some post templates are a more modern. That feature request sound more like a dream then something that is practical.

Hey Adam,

Sorry, I think I misunderstood what you wanted there. Did you want to have a different template for Posts?

Ben

You can create custom post templates using Beaver Themer: