Installing Upgrade

Sorry, not very tech savvy: I just downloaded the Standard Plugin to my computer. Not sure what to do next. I don’t see any .exe file to click in download folder. Going to the bb settings page gives no place to enter my License Key. I am at a loss…

Hey Wolf,

Welcome to the BB forums! I’m assuming you have the BB Lite Version installed on your WP. What you need to do is deactivate and delete that Lite Version first. Just follow these steps.

1. Go over to your Plugins, and click on Deactivate just below the BB Lite Version.
  2. Once deactivated, an option to delete it will be available. Click that and then click on the button that says Yes, Delete these files
  3. You will be taken back to the Plugins page, just click on Add New over at the top beside the heading Plugins
  4. Click on Upload Plugin, same place where the Add New was earlier
  5. Click on Choose File, navigate over to where the BB Standard Version zip file is and select that
  6. Click on Install Now
  7. Activate the plugin
  8. Head over to Settings > Page Builder and place your license

That should be it. Let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Ben

OK, so I checked my email and found instructions on installing plugin. However, after install when I try to activate I get this error message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class FLBuilder in /home/wolfb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 8

Never mind; I saw your post after I sent my last one and went back to deactivate lite version. It installed. Thx!

Hey Wolf,

You need to deactivate the BB Lite Version first before activating the Standard Version. And if possible, delete the Lite Version so as to make sure it won’t cause any problems. Just follow the steps above on how to do those. :slight_smile:

Ben

Awesome! Have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben