Is it possible in any way to change fonts of single modules within the builder?

Title says it all :wink: Love your product, guys!

I’m aware of the possibility to choose IDs or classes, I’m talking about a more intuitive, fastly customizable way :slight_smile:

Hey Christopher,

Thanks for the kind words! Unfortunately, the ability to choose different fonts module to module isn’t possible without doing some code work. This particular thread has a bunch of info you can review if you like. That’s probably your best bet although I have heard of people using plugins to accomplish this as well, I think one of them might be mentioned at the beginning of the above thread. Hope that helps!

Best,
Billy

Why are modules having their own fonts even if I’ve already set the font’s I would like used through the site on the main theme? I’m just using the BB Plugin only.

Hi Erwin,

That shouldn’t be the case and if it is, go ahead and send along a site URL so we can take a look. The only module that currently has the ability to override theme font settings is the heading module. All other BB content should be following whatever is set in your theme and if it isn’t, it’s possible you have custom code overriding them?

Best,
Billy