Javascript Error

Hi I was trying to duplicate another row again but I got this error. I cannot even drag some module and other content because of this error.

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 ************************************************************************
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 Beaver Builder caught the following JavaScript error. If Beaver Builder is not functioning as expected the cause is most likely this error. Please help us by disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a third party plugin.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse ()
at Object._jsonParse (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6)
at Object. (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:3)
at Object.success (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at x (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.c (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 Debug Info
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 AJAX returned HTML page instead of data. (Possible 404 or max_input_vars)
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 PHP Version: 7.3.8
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 Memory Limit: 256M
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 max_input_vars: 3000
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 modsecfix: Disabled
2fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 ************************************************************************
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 Beaver Builder caught the following JavaScript error. If Beaver Builder is not functioning as expected the cause is most likely this error. Please help us by disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a third party plugin.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse ()
at Object._jsonParse (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6)
at new FLBuilderAJAXLayout (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6)
at Object._renderLayout (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:3)
at Object._rowCopyComplete (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:3)
at Object. (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:3)
at Object.success (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 Debug Info
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 AJAX returned HTML page instead of data. (Possible 404 or max_input_vars)
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 PHP Version: 7.3.8
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 Memory Limit: 256M
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 max_input_vars: 3000
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 modsecfix: Disabled
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 ************************************************************************
jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
send @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4
jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
send @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 “Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <” on line 4 of http://localhost/site-name/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.2.3.3:6 SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
at eval ()
at jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2
at Function.globalEval (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at text script (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
at Wb (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
at c (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
at Object.send (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
at Function.ajax (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
at Function.n._evalUrl (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)

Hi,

You’ll want to first update to the latest version of BB and then disable all active plugins to see if the issue persists. As its likely being caused by a third-party plugin.

Hello,

I’m also receiving an error. It’s been going on for the last two versions of BB. Only plugins I’m running are BB, Yoast, Ultimate Addons for BB, WPForms & BB Themer. These are the only errors I’m seeing. Checked with WPEngine to make sure our dedicated server is healthy (Which it is very healthy). So gotta be this JQMIGRATE issue I assume. It’s taking a VERY long time to update modules after saving (they appear faint for long periods) as well as saving the page (using BB front end editor). Saving the page can sometimes take 30 seconds to a minute or longer.

Hey @codyecp

If you disable all plugins except for BB does the issue persist? If it does, can you send us a support ticket and our team can look into this further.

Through process of elimination with the plugins, it looks like it’s coming from the Ultimate Addons (By Brainstorm) and not Beaver Builder itself. My apologies, I’ll open a support ticket with them. Thanks for the reply!

I have javascript error of the following…

- So I am not able to make any edits

My advice, open a ticket… the chances of you having the same issue as this 3yr old post are like a million to one, assuming you have UABB installed and you updated that 2019 version of it? If not… open a ticket :wink:

Thank you for the reply…I created a ticket yesterday and no one didn’t reply and bit urgent https://community.wpbeaverbuilder.com/t/beaver-builder-error-while-saving/14305....What is UABB?This is our website which is built with beaver builder
https://socialservices-ssmd.ca/

Sorry for disturbing you…I have created a ticket and given the login credential as you requested