Jquery Easing Error in the builder

I’m building a site with the Sage theme (formerly roots) and I’m having an issue with Jquery easing throwing and error when i try changing settings on a row or item. Here is what i’m getting.

fl-builder.js?ver=1.5.0:4040 Beaver Builder caught the following JavaScript error. If Beaver Builder is not functioning as expected the cause is most likely this error. Please help us by disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a third party plugin.
fl-builder.js?ver=1.5.0:4040 "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" on line 46 of http://ryewp.tytaniumideasinc.com/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/js/jquery.easing.1.3.js?ver=1.3.
fl-builder.js?ver=1.5.0:4040 TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at Object.jQuery.extend.swing (jquery.easing.1.3.js?ver=1.3:46)
    at Zb.run (jquery.min.js:4)
    at i (jquery.min.js:4)
    at Function.m.fx.timer (jquery.min.js:4)
    at kc (jquery.min.js:4)
    at HTMLDivElement.g (jquery.min.js:4)
    at Function.m.extend.dequeue (jquery.min.js:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js:3)
    at Function.m.extend.each (jquery.min.js:2)
    at m.fn.m.each (jquery.min.js:2)
fl-builder.js?ver=1.5.0:4040 

Not sure if that helps…Do you know what i can do to fix this? The site can be seen at http://ryewp.tytaniumideasinc.com/

Hey Tyler,

Have you tried disabling plugins to see if there is a conflict with one of them? If so, let me know which one and I’ll look into it. If that doesn’t help, can you send temporary admin access so I can test it out?

Thanks,
Justin

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tyler,

You can send it over in a private reply and I’ll delete it when I’m done, or you can shoot it to me at justin [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com.

Thanks,
Justin

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Tyler. I’ll check this out now.

Justin

Hey Tyler,

I know there is a jQuery conflict going on somewhere, but I’m a little stumped. Would you mind sending me a copy of this theme to test on my end?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi,

i see the same problem too.

Thanks,
Umit

Hi there

how did you solved this issue?

Thanks!
Felipe