Kudos to BeaverBuilder

Just went to my first Wordpress Word Camp in Atlanta. I sat in on the Page Builder presentation where they spoke about 7 various page builders.

Before each one was discussed they would ask how many people were using it and to raise their hands. Then, they would ask to lower your hand if you didn’t like it. Beaver Builder was the last one mentioned and had a good number of hands raised and none were lowered.

The presenter raved about your product as we did. He admitted that it was his favorite and it’s the one they use in his agency. The big hits were that when you removed the plugin, the pages were left virtually intact, the great choice of templates, the ability to save template parts that were local and global, and you could use the plugin on as many sites as you wanted.

I hope you add the capability to modify Wordpress/Woocommerce created pages.:slight_smile:

Just thought you’d like to know.

Peter

Peter! Thanks so much for taking the time to write us, really makes our day when we get such good feedback like this. :slight_smile: