Latest update error

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/admin/domains/xxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder-model.php on line 586

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/admin/domains/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder-model.php on line 587

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder-model.php:586) in /home/admin/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178

Can i get 1.5.1 back for the time this error isn’t solved? Where to download that 1?

Hey Zdenek,

We haven’t made any changes to that code in quite a while, so I don’t think 1.5.1 will help. Can you get me temporary login to test?

Thanks,
Justin

Hm well maybe i had one before that one :wink: I have 1.4.8 now isntalled again and that does it without errors.

i only have it active on a live site.

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Zdenek. I believe I figured out the issue. I’ll get a fix going for that in the next maintenance release.

Justin

Great Thanks!