Less Variable Undefined

Hey - We’ve recently encountered the following error and not sure why it’s occurring. Any ideas?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘expected color value: failed at border-top: 3px solid mix(@accent-color, @content-bg-color-2, 50%); line: 518’ in /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php:3460 Stack trace: #0 /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php(2005): lessc_parser->throwError(‘expected color …’, 10297) #1 /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php(1191): lessc->throwError(‘expected color …’) #2 /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php(1140): lessc->assertColor(Array) #3 [internal function]: lessc->lib_mix(Array, Object(lessc)) #4 /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php(1419): call_user_func(Array, Array, Object(lessc)) #5 /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php(1389): lessc->reduce(Array, false) #6 /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/theme in /nas/wp/www/staging/teamsnapwp/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php on line 3460

Hey Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having this problem. Do you mind sharing the site URL you are having this trouble on as well as grant us temp admin access? You can do so via private reply.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Mark,

I tried visiting the activation link on the email but I was getting that error so I think it didn’t go through. Sorry, I should have asked you this sooner but would you mind reinstalling the theme? I think this is just a corrupted file.

Ben