Hi guys,

I am having some difficulty. I’m completely new to everything website building related, but I have managed to get the gist of it. I have used your theme and added widgets and ninja forms in the pages. When I install and activate a plugin it seems it’s there in the wordpress widgets area and I’m able to slot it in where I want. Your theme is making my life easier, thank you. The problem is when I use Userpro or A5 Custom Login or any other login/register plugin…I’m not seeing it in the wordpress widgets area. The only one I can see anything on is buddypress login, but when I drag it I just get “login” text with “admin” near it…but it looks nothing like a login and register area. I activate Userpro and I can go and change as many settings and options as I want…yet nada in the wordpress widgets. A5 IS in the widgets area…but when I drag it, it’s empty space, and when I deactivate the plugin, it tells me error in that area. I have spend 2 days trying to understand what I could be doing wrong. Please help.

Alan

Hey Alan,

Thanks for getting in touch! I don’t really have any experience with those plugins so I have no idea what they do. I did try the A5 Custom Login and it works fine from my end. You just need to enable what pages it appears(for my case, I had everything checked). This plugin doesn’t allow you to register or anything I don’t think, it just allows you to login. Do you think you can share temp admin access to your site so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Alan,

I just tested the two plugins you mentioned, BuddyPress and UserPro. BuddyPress’ widget works just fine. I was using the BP Login widget on a Page I created titled BB Test Page. What it does is, if you’re logged in, it only shows a link to logout. But if you are logged out, it will show you a login page and a registration page. The UserPro plugin doesn’t have a widget form at all so you wouldn’t see it under WordPress Widgets. I would suggest checking in with the dev or check the documentation regarding how to use it.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hi Ben,

Did you get rid of the email verification thing? It’s a good thing but I ask because I had another person looking into it too with access and haven’t spoken with them. If it was you THANK YOU very much. You did it in a click but I’ve wasted days trying to figure it out (damn noobs) lol.
Yeah it seems every tutorial I ever look at shows how to change settings, but never how to get it onto the page. The mail thing was the email verification…that’s solved. I’ll try figure out the rest…thank you for your prompt assistance.

Hey Alan,

I don’t think I did that. I only activated the said plugins, created the test page and work from there. Let us know if you need anything further. :slight_smile:

Ben