Lossing Formating outside the Customizer screen

I am having issues where the formating for the entire site (BB Theme + Plugin Enabled) is being lost (css not loading).

Specifically this is happening outside the customizer screen.

I have Super Cache Installed, but no other caching setup installed server side.
I was able to get this to work when clicking the clear cache in the admin settings.

*BTW I can post this as a separate issue, but while multisite enabled, there is no admin setting to clear the cache network wide in the network settings like it states in the subsite admin setting.

But right now I am noticing this even after clearing the cache on the Super Cache plugin, Beaver Builder, and entire cache in the browsers (chrome and firefox).

Any advice would be great. This is wonderful plugin, hope to work out this stability issue as it is business critical for me. Thanks.

Hi Ramiel,

What version of Beaver Builder theme and plugin are you using? Also, could you try disabling all other plugins except the Beaver Builder so we can isolate this issue further? Regarding the network wide clearing of the cache, I can find it on our multisite install, please refer to the screenshot,
http://imgur.com/LvQYLzX
If you’re still having the same problem after doing those, we may need temporary admin access to your site as well as steps on how to recreate the issue.

Hope this helps.

Ben

Hello Ramiel,

It’s been quite a while since we’ve heard from you so we are going to mark this thread resolved. If you need anything further, please let us know!

Ben