Mailchimp widget vs BeaverBuilder

Hi guys,

I am trying to insert a MailChimp Widget on a sidebar. The sidebar is on a page which has been created in Beaverbuilder. The sidebar is outside the normal BeaverBuilder design and is visible on the page. Thus, it should inherit widgets as defined in WP backend -> Widgets.
It seems to work fine for pages which have been created in the standard WP Visual Editor.
Are there any known conflicts between the Mailchimp widget and BeaverBuilder?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Michael

Btw if I access Page Builder I can see the widget in the sidebar but once I ‘Publish Changes’ the widget disappears.

FYI: BB Cache, Site Cache and Browser cache has been cleaned.

I can provide login details if requested.

Best regards,
Michael

Hey Michael,

Can you share the URL of the page where we can see the issue?

Ben

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for the quick response - sorry I didn’t respond sooner but I don’t seem to get an email notification anymore from BeaverBuilder? (checked Account and it seems to be setup fine on your site but no emails received).

Anyway regarding the issue I found that it was my bad - I have Plugin Organizer - https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-organizer/ running to conserve resources. So while it was working fine from the WP backend it wasn’t working from the front-end because I had deactivated the Mailchimp plugin for that particular page - D’OH! :slight_smile:

Hi Michael,

Happy to hear your issue has been resolved and thank you for informing us.

Regarding the email notification, did you check the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox when posting your topic?

Thanks,
Danny

Yup… It’s always checked on my end but unfortunately, I never get updates anymore. :frowning:

Hey Michael,

Perhaps your email service is labeling it as spam. Can you check? :slight_smile:

Ben