Max Mega Menu Mobile Behavior - Requires 2 clicks to View

I have a question about using the Beaver Builder Theme with Max Mega Menu…
When I view my site (http://www.mountsouthington.com) on a mobile device, I see the pancake icon to open the menu. But when I click it it opens up ANOTHER pancake icon below that. When I click THAT one, the menu finally opens.

I have a feeling this is all working as intended and I simply need to customize some scripting somewhere, but I don’t know where to look; I would much prefer for the mobile menu to open fully after one click instead of requiring 2.

Hey Jose,

Try adding these CSS snippets and see if they fix it for you.

.navbar-toggle {
  display: none;
}
.navbar .fl-page-nav-collapse {
  display: block;
  visibility: visible;
}

Also, I can see that they provide instructions on how to properly integrate that menu with some themes. You should be able to find the correct file under /includes/nav-*.php. There are 3 options depending on which layout you chose, nav-right, nav-centered and nav-bottom. Just copy whatever layout you are using to the same folder on your child theme and you can edit it as much as you want. Just make sure not to modify the one on the main theme.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Thanks! The CSS snippet achieved the result I wanted. I’ll have to look into the php integration also, at a later time.

Hey Jose,

That’s awesome! I would highly recommend that since it would be the most appropriate way to do it. :slight_smile: Enjoy The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben