Menu Module Beta Fixed Header issue

Hi,

I’m trying the beta with the new Menu Module. Made the menu with this new module, turned off the Header Layout in de BB theme options. But the Fixed header is still visible when scrolling.

Is there a way to turn this off when using the new Menu Module?

Kind Regards

Hey Wonkatonka,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

You can disable that by heading over to the Theme Customizer > Header > Header Layout and turn disable the Fixed Header.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hey Ben,

Thanx for the reply. The point is that the Header Layout is turned off, due to the fact that I’m using the new Menu Module. So I don’t need the header with the standard navigation. And when Header Layout is turned off, the option for disabling and enabling the Fixed Header is not visible, so can’t be changed. But in the background it’s still active and so it’s visible in the website.

Hope this is clear

Hey Wonkatonka,

Right, you need to set the Header Layout to something else first, disable the Fixed Header option, then set the Header Layout back to None. Weird, I actually thought the Fixed Header option would be visible regardless of the header layout. I’ll run this through with the guys and see if there’s something that needs to be done. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Ben,

Sorry for the late reply. But problem solved. Have also downloaded the new Beaver Builder theme, and now it’s possible to enable disable in the theme customizer.

Thanx. Keep up the excellent work. Best layout builder for Wordpress, and getting even better : )). Never touching Visual Composer ever again : )

Grx Wonkatonka

Hey Wonkatonka,

No worries! And thanks for the kind words! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Ben